No Judge who is corrupt, who condones corruption in others, can possibly remains on the Bench.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Biased Judge Bruce D. White of Fairfax Circuit Court Must be Discharged immediately














Biased Judge Bruce D. White of Fairfax Circuit Court Must be Discharged immediately. Sign the Petition
_____________________________________
To: Virginia Congress
To: Virginia Governor Tim Kaine,
Delegate Members of the Courts of Justice
Chairman David Albo of the Courts of
Justice Committee, Griffith, H. Morgan
Kilgore, Terry G. Athey, Clifford L., Jr. Janis, William R. Bell, Robert B. Cline, Benjamin L. Fralin, William H., Jr. Iaquinto, Salvatore R.
Gilbert, C. Todd, Peace, Christopher Kilian, Miller, Jackson H., Loupassi, G. Manoli, Johnson, Joseph P., Jr., Melvin, Kenneth R.,
Armstrong, Ward L., Barlow, William K., Watts, Vivian E.,Toscano, David J., Marsden, David W., Valentine, Shannon R.
Senate Members of the Courts of Justice
Sen. Henry Marsh Chair, Sen. Ken Cuccinelli (R-37), Sen. Creigh Deeds (D-25), Sen. John Edwards (D-21), Sen. Janet Howell (D-32), Sen. Robert Hurt (R-19), Sen. Louise Lucas (D-18), Sen. Ryan McDougle (R-4), Sen. Tommy Norment (R-3), Sen. Mark Obenshain (R-26), Sen. Toddy Puller (D-36), Sen. Fred Quayle (R-13), Sen. Roscoe Reynolds (D-20), Sen. Dick Saslaw (D-35), Sen. Ken Stolle (R-8)

Citizens Petition The General Assembly to Depose Judge Bruce D. White of Fairfax Circuit Court, and to appoint an independent Equitable Judge in his place:

Obstruction of Justice, Aiding and Abetting, Abuse of Power, Abuse of Discretion, Violation of his Oath to Uphold the Law and Serve the Public, Violation of Virginia Constitution, Violation of an American Citizen’s Constitutional Right.


Description of Violations:

1 - Judge Bruce D. White willfully violated the Judicial Canons that he has sworn to uphold.

2 - Judge Bruce D. White willfully violated Virginia Constitutional statutes in his judicial activism on the bench.

3 • Judge Bruce D. White condoned litigants in his courtroom lying at their depositions, without punishment.

4 • Judge Bruce D. White condoned the apparent commission of a fraud in his courtroom, even though the judge had substantial evidence to the contrary.

5 . Judge Bruce D. White deliberately designed decisions which aided and abetted the commission of an alleged fraud.


6 • Judge Bruce D. White denied many of the pro se litigants’ claims for damages, pre-trial, in an effort to protect his fellow friends.


7 • Judge Bruce D. White threatened a Pro se litigant with payback for resisting the judge’s attempt to coerce an unfavorable settlement,

We the Citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia hereby put the Virginia General Assembly Senators and Delegates on notice regarding Judge Bruce D. White and for all of the above-mentioned reasons; Judge Bruce D. White should be immediately removed from Bench of the Fairfax Circuit Court.


Petition Signed by Citizens/Comments:
Should Judge Bruce D. White of Fairfax County, Virginia Circuit court be removed from the Bench?

Comment/ Pettition Signed No.: 1
09/20/09
YES: Yes. Immediately.

COMMENTS: My name is Lily Guan. I was just experienced another Immoral Judgment of Judge Bruce White on the Friday Motion Day 9/18/2009. I was insulted for no reason, discriminated for just being an Oriental American woman, and “judged before trial” by this horrible Judge. If any of you wish to obtain more detail on my case, please feel free to contact me at my email address ........@consultant.com…………………………………

Any day that Judge BRUCE WHITE has existed is that JUSTICE has not existed.

Comment/ Pettition Signed No.: 2
09/19/09
YES: Yes, immediately!

COMMENTS: My name is Anh Pham. I am a female student of Lord Fairfax Community College. My life is currently in danger because of this corrupted judge! I don’t know whether I’d still exist in the next minute or not, but I wish to send my vote to you for true Justice to be done. I’m available for further questions at .......
@gmail.com.
Any day that this horrible man is still in his position spells out danger to all citizens!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Madam/Sir:

My name was Lily Guan. On Friday Motion Day 9/18/09 in Fairfax County Court, I was experienced a horrible decision and immoral statements from Judge Bruce D. White. I was terribly discriminated, insulted, and "judged" before trial by him. I was so sick and is now still sick... however, I am feeling better by reading many articles that condemn this Judge badly; so that proves I am not alone...
Please let me know if it is possible for me to sign my name and raise my voice for the unjustice brought me by him, together with all of you? My story is extraordinary. I can be reached at lilyguan@consultant.com.
Thank you very much,
Lily

Artim said...

Dear Lily;
I'm so sorry for your experience with this terrible Judge and at the same time so happy to hear from you.

We are actively pursuing this Judge’s misconducts and vigorously after him to be discharged from the bench. I would love to have your story in our blog.

Please send your story, to us through this email, which will be posted in several public sites. We are planning of filing class act against this Judge and the Fairfax County Courts all together. We are a group of “Mothers abused by Virginia Judicial system” who found each other through blogging & on line.

Please stay in touch.

Thanks & Regards

Artim

Anonymous said...

I lost custody of my son because of a bias Judge and her appointed Guardian at Litem. Please help me get justice. It is hurting so many children. The mother / child relationship is something a father will never have. A mother gave birth. Please just help me. This took place in Newport News, Va. It has been the nightmare of my life. I felt like my child had died. It hurt that much for me as a mother. I don't want this to keep happening.

archie said...

Judge White is not a fair man at all, he is quite the opposite. He has such obvious biases and discriminations that it is absurd!
I had my first charge EVER before judge White and was immediately convicted of a felony when I should have been given a 251 disposition. Following this, on a first violation I was sentenced to 3 months and now I am facing up to one year on a "show cause" for no reason. Because I know the show cause is totally based on lies and false accusations I SHOULD NOT be worried, but with Judge White overseeing my case- I am terrified.
I cannot trust that an unbiased, logical decision will be made, and therefore I fear that I will lose SO much because a racist, class-ist, man holds my future in his hands.

archie said...

Judge White must be discharged from the judicial system TODAY. He is not a fair man but a power-tripping, life-ruining, monster without ethics or a conscience. He has such obvious biases and discriminations that it is absurd!
I had my first charge EVER before Judge White and was immediately convicted of a felony when I should have been given a 251 disposition. Following this, on a first violation I was sentenced to 3 months and now I am facing up to one year on a "show cause" for no reason. Because I know the show cause is totally based on lies and false accusations I SHOULD NOT be worried, but with Judge White overseeing my case- I am terrified.
I cannot trust that an unbiased, logical decision will be made, and therefore I fear that I will lose SO much because a racist, class-ist, man holds my future in his hands.