No Judge who is corrupt, who condones corruption in others, can possibly remains on the Bench.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Where is Deborah S. Olin? What is going to happen to the Children who were Demolished by her Hideous actions?

Where is Deborah S. Olin? What is going to happen to the Children who were Demolished by her Hideous actions?
Oh my God….We are ambushed in Olin’s depraved Scheme.........
There is no hope of receiving a fair ruling or get out of Olin’s trap………..
Ms Olin counterfeited court orders which are not matching the Court Report.....She Basically unlawfully Structures & makes up Court orders.The most dangerous Guardian Ad Litem in Fairfax, Arlington County
Deborah S Olin
After receiving so many complaints in regards of Deborah S Olin's terrifying actions, & concerning the way this GAL who frequently appointed by Judges in Arlington & Fairfax county courts handeling little innocent children's cases, We decided to publish this issue in Mommy go bye bye few months ago, since then we have established so many chilling stories.By researching & Comparing Olin’s cases we found it so appalling that she practices almost a uniformed strategy in order to damage Children and their Mom’s lives. Her Most popular tactic is “Judge Shopping” in order to set you up in the Court & get what she wants through her fellow Influenced Judges. Olin’s Case #1:The child who lived to tell the tale of sick minded GAL – Deborah S Olin turned 18 years old and ready to expose the real depraved GAL who put this child in torment & agony for more than 5 years………….Ms. Olin decided to place her in different foster homes, while the loving fit parents were endlessly fighting to bring her back home and at the same time the child was begging her (Olin) to do so, as a result of her actions, The minor child attempted suicide 4 times, Ran away from different Foster homes to find her way back to her loving real parents, turned into drugs,………& so much more….when you see the evidences & facts on this case, it makes you sick into your stomach, nevertheless makes you wonder, how this malicious woman got appointed on such a important position by Virginia Judges………. ?Deborah Olin was switching Judges within minutes. We were scheduled to be in the X Judge’s Court Room, but always end up before her fellow Judge who was unfairly influenced by Olin……. So, we knew, no matter how strong our evidences are, there is no way of getting a fair verdict. Oh my God….We are ambushed in Olin’s depraved Scheme, said………………….. Mother begged to have her daughter in the separate home, while the father trying to clear the accusations against him, Olin objected………..Mother saw her daughter in the court after a long time of separation, both wanted to hug each other.Olin: “You only have 1 Minute to hold your daughter” while closely checking on them……"one minute is up," she said while separating the Mother who had no accusations against her from her loving daughter…….This is outrages.Detailed & comprehensive of this story to be published soon.
Olin's Case # 2:Deborah S. Olin proceedings & her atrocious actions In regards of Dr. Ariel King & her 5 year old daughter (Ariana-Leilani now 6) who Olin managed to unfairly take her away from the loving Mother.Mother has not seen her daughter for over one year now.Dr. Ariel King (Mother) is actively demanding her daughter’s (Ariana-Leilani now 6) rights to be acknowledged through UN Committee on the Rights of the Child and various other local & international organizations.Motion for sanctions against the Guardian Ad Litem & Motion to dismiss the Guardian Ad Litem (Deborah Olin) & Motion to show Cause against D. Olin - here
Olin's Case # 3:In regards of delivering Minor Children's passports to the convicted Document-fraud- addicted /Criminal Father.Tragedy Started when“Deborah S Olin” was appointed as the GAL........ on this case.The 2 little girls are in the serious menace at this point, all because of this woman.The convicted criminal Father who only had Supervised visitation due to his criminal acts, acquired not only unsupervised visitation, but granted with the children’s passports…….with the help of eminent Judge shopper, anti Children/ Mothers rights Guardian Ad-Litem Deborah S Olin.
Ms Olin managed the counterfeited court order which is not matching the Court Report.
The magistrate office issued arrest warrant against the Father for electronic harassments, due to the Threatening emails he was sending to Mother (on most Olin was included)On the Father’s criminal Court dates, Ms. Olin (Guardian Ad-Litem for the Children?) was there for the Father !!!!Olin keeps Intimidating the Mother and running around to find one of her fellow Judges in order to dismiss and drop the charges against the Father…………..how bizarre is that? Why we always end up with Olin’s unjust fellow Judges? We were scheduled to be heard in Judge…. Court Room, how did we end up in Olin’s prejudiced Judge again & again & again???????????? There is no hope of receiving a fair ruling or get out of Olin’s trap………..Said……. (Sound fimiliar with Case #1 above?) This case is outrages, but, it’s well documented. More to come on this case...... We are actively communicating with different organizations, in order to get to the bottom of this corruption…………………
Dear Ms. Lelia Hopper
Director Court Improvement ProgramOffice of the Executive SecretarySupreme Court of VirginiaRichmond, Virginia
(804) 786-9546
Dear Ms. Lelia Hopper;I’ve received this article, and sending you ……………………This is in regards of GAL Deborah S Olin I would say one of the worst GALs in the Fairfax County and Arlington Courts.So far, I am aware of #s outrages cases that D. Olin has totally damaged the children and Mom’s lives.These Moms abused by the GAL Deborah Olin believe that the system failed their children and the family.She has no mercy for the little kids and definitely hates their Moms…………..they say, even though ……………………Dear Mr. Dave Albo;Chairman of Virginia House of DelegatesI start writing you the story of my excruciating experience in the desecrated Fairfax County courts “Both JD&R & Circuit” for the past 7 years and you be the Judge of all Judges please…………..the nightmare started when Deborah S. Olin was assigned on our case, She is..........
Comments:

James Martinez (not verified)
at 16:11 on September 9th, 2009
Its sad to hear that this woman is not the only one I am having problems with another Guardian Ad Litem Named Nancy Alsfeder , who works on cases coming out of fairfax county who is not doing her job and trying to do her best to see that my daughter goes into the system. I am a fit father who resides in california and has been traveling back and forth .This Nancy lady has nothing to put against me but the fact that I have lived a great satisfying life in a different state ...My daughters mother who has been allegated with abuse and neglect against my daughter and who is facing assult and battery againt her own motherand also has drug dependency problems, is still being given a better oppurtunity than I have they are still some what considering my daughter be put there with her..But ultimately placing her in foster care there is no reason for my daughter to be awarded to the state when she has a father who can provide and nurture her..It sad that this county is getting away with destroying familys Please if there is anyone who is interested in hearing my case or have some advice on what i can do please contact me.


Dawn Davis (not verified)
at 15:45 on September 29th, 2009
I am learning that my story is all too familiar. My divorce case was heard in Suffolk, Virginia (3 hours southwest of Fairfax). I have lived in Northern VA for a little over two years now, since my ex-husband threw me and our 20 month old son at the time out of our home. He pulled a knife on me and locked himself in the bathroom. He kept yelling that he wished he was dead and wished he had a gun. When I tried to leave with our son in my arms, he swung open the door and tried to pull our son from my arms into the bathroom with the knife. During the first hearing two years ago, I was awarded full custody and he got supervised visitation. He was also ordered to go to a psychiatrist for an evaluation, which he turned out to be diagnosed with Major Depression and Adjustment Disorder. A Guardian ad Litem, T. Kirk Pretlow was assigned to the case at the request of my husband's attorney. My attorney objected, requesting the judge appoint his own, but the judge turned the request down. From that point on and for two years, the GAL was a nightmare for me. He never called me, interviewed me. or even called my son's daycare and doctor for interviews. He kept threatening me to "talk" to my husband or it would result in me losing custody. I replied to him (through email) that I had no problems talking to my husband, but only about our son. My husband wanted to talk to me everyday, and cried to the GAL whenever I didn't citing that I was not communicating. To make matters worse, my husband assaulted my mom during a visitation drop off and was convicted in August 2008. THe GAL told me that it was my fault for the assault, even though I wasn't even there. He always blamed me for my husband's outbursts. I reported the GAL to the Virginia Sate Board in November 2008 and wrote a letter to the judge. By rule, they notify the attorney when a complaint is filed. I was hoping this would get him to remove himself from the case, make the judge remove him or at least make him do his job, but it did not. He said that my son should stay with me, but during the final trial on August 31, 2009, he stood up and saif that he "changed his mind." He said that I needed to "mellow out" and I needed to have my son taken away from me to teach me a lesson and make me talk to my husband. The judge had said earlier in the case that he would wait for the GAL's opinion before making a ruling on custody. The parenting evaluator also changed his mind. His first report recommended that I keep physical custody, with my son not spending more than a week from me. Well, in February 2009, he was paid double by my husband to conduct a new evaluation and had already conducted a home visit before even calling me to tell me. His name is Dr. Brain K. Wald. In court, he admitted to being paid $6000 by my husband and $1000 for his appearance. He even lied about when he spoke to me. I lost physical custody of my son to a man with mental illness and an arrest record. I would ask myself how o why this happened, but I know how, and only the good Lord knows why. I believe that this is a temporary situation to allow me to reach out to others and share my story. Shedding light on our judicial system is the only way there wil ltruly be justice. THere are so many corrupt attorneys and judges out there, that to try a remove them all on your own would take forever. But to bring the stories together and shed the light on the bigger issue; children being displaced and losing precious years for no resason. If you want to share you story, you have a pair of ears ready to listen. I plan to write an editorial to publish of the many stories out there that are all too familiar and devasting.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Your story breaks my heart as I know EXACTLY how you feel. Please read my story also attached to this site. I am hear for any support you need!

Liz said...

@Dawn Davis,
I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. My daughter is with her father for no reason other than a corrupt judicial system! My heart goes out to you!

Artim said...

Thank you Liz. This woman (Olin)is a Monster..... I think that I already posted your story, if you want to send me anything new on your ordeals with this corruped Judicial System, I will be more than happy to publish them for you.

Anonymous said...

I am truly sorry to all the loving parents out there that have to deal with this corrupt judicial systems that seems to forget that (the best interest of the children)is why we are in court. In short My ex- wife left our home in De and ran with the kids to VA. Since doing so has violated her probation, frauded the welfare system, and been caught driving under the influence and somehow managed to get custody of our 2 boys. In the mean time she has been able to take me back to court numerous times in Fairfax county JD&R as well as circuit court to get them to award her $1800.00 a month in child support, $ 275.00 a month in spousal support, attorney's fees, work related day care costs(even though she admittedly doesn't have a job nor uses daycare), and got them to not even give me credit for back support of which I paid and have the cashed checks to prove. I have gone through thousands in lawyers fees all for nothing. If there is a caring ear out there that is willing to listen and help make a difference please post. My children are so torn up by this they are barely able to remain in public schools, due to behavior related issues stemming from what their mother and grandmother have done. Even after getting a court order in place their mother refuses visitation to me and the courts do nothing. I failed to mention she was awarded above said amount with the courts knowing I only gross 42-44k a year. Judge O'Conners who used to be a fathers advocate lawyer that now sits on the bench as a stand in judge saw that I had all the proof needed to make a case and washed his hands of it by sending it to another judge who subsequently did the same. They are now saying they may send it back to De. since I live there and stated they don't have jurisdiction over me.