No Judge who is corrupt, who condones corruption in others, can possibly remains on the Bench.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Judge Tandy Rinehart

Judicial Corruption :
TANDY RINEHART, TANDEM JUSTICE AND THE TWO JUDGE COURTROOM‏
in the Matter of Sherry Hayward
My experiences with Substitute Judge Tandy B. Rinehart & the Stafford County, Virginia, courts began in 2002. Sub-judge Rinehart was hired by my now ex husband, Timothy Stohler, to represent him in our divorce. He hired her after consulting with every good attorney in the area to prevent me from hiring them. She is a waste of oxygen. She did however manage to get my ex full custody of my daughter leaving me with "reasonable visitation". Whatever that means. After our separation we had joint custody with almost equal time. She wrote to my attorney it seemed almost everyday with flimsy complaints & false allegations I suspect to financially break me. My daughter adjusted well & was still excelling in school. When it came time for the actual divorce hearing Sub-judge Rinehart was........

No comments: