No Judge who is corrupt, who condones corruption in others, can possibly remains on the Bench.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another Story of Judge Bruce D. White and his non-just treatment


I'm an ex-husband that has expereinced the same rediculous and non-just treatment of this idiot, White, along with the entire "justice system" in Fairfax.


MORE JUDGE WHITE ISSUES‏
From:
B S ....@yahoo.com)
Sent:
Fri 11/13/09 11:31 AM
To: va.justlaw@live.com
ExternalClass DIV

Hi Artim,

I'm not a mom, I'm an ex-husband that has expereinced the same rediculous and non-just treatment of this idiot, White, along with the entire "justice system" in Fairfax.
To recap briefly, my ex wife, Elizabeth D. Seale, was an appointee in the Bush administration involved at the highest level of faith, family and children departments and organizations.
The divorce case was sealed by Judge Wooldridge and my malpracticeing attorney, Raymond Benzinger, purposely refused to inform me of a deadline to appeal the sealing of the case. He actually shined me on by saying he would get to it. He also refused to obtain my ex's phone records but handed mine over to opposing counsel without delay. My ex-wife had several affiars while she was married priviously to our short marriage, and was having an affair during our short marriage while employed at the federal level for faith, children and family departments which she admitted to in depostions. The case was sealed, by their defense: to protect her political empolyment. No kids, no financial records, just her politicial employment. Recently, someone posted some of the sealed court documents on the internet which exposed the malpractice of Benzinger, and others involved in covering up my ex's facts.
Without ANY proof, I was found guilty of contempt of court and given only 4 days notice of the hearing, (I live in Key West, Florida), and the hearing was in Fairfax, VA.
It appears that White is the latest to fall into lockstep with the cover-up of my ex's facts.

Sincerely,

No comments: