No Judge who is corrupt, who condones corruption in others, can possibly remains on the Bench.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Prejudiced Judge Teena Grodner

I tried to save PEOPLE FROM THIS JUDGE, BUT MY CRIES WENT UNHEARD AND FELL ON DEAF EARS. HAD THE DELEGATE THOMAS RUST MADE AN AFFORD TO LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION YOUR DAUGHTER " Sydney"WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH THAT SAID, IF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY NEED HARD CORE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS I HAVE EVIDENCE OF MY COMPLAINT I RENDERED TO DELEGATE THOMAS RUST ON MARCH 29, 2009 at approximately 10 am.
Prejudiced Judge Teena Grodner
The Bias Judge Teena D. Grodner feels as though she is making me pay for......... talking to a White Social Worker the way that I had spoken to her on March 15th of 2000. In all fairness the way I express myself is being up front and very blunt, especially if it concerns my only child.Read more: http://socyberty.com/work/my-fall-and-rise-in-fairfax-county-virginia-part-three/#ixzz0rmkQyzyM
In the middle of a nightmare…the Judge that ripped my only child away from me. Never thinking to have anymore children because I was mourning the loss of my first. This has been one of my most difficult challenges to prove the injustice that has been impeded upon me by, 1) The Four Police Officers 2) The Social Worker 3) The Judge; In Fairfax County Virginia. Part three.
Fred Rejali & Judge Teena Grodner.
As part three begins, I want my readers to feel all that I’ve been through. Believe me when I say,” This isn’t a matter of pulling the race card, it’s truly about revealing how our justice system allows BIAS authority figures to use their Power Of Authority to render down harsh and unusual punishment.” I cannot sit no longer while all those that was related to my case continue to be promoted for their Inaccurate Investigations, Fabricated testimonies, Kangaroo Court Room, Inappropriate Behavior, and Labeling me a racist.Read more: http://socyberty.com/work/my-fall-and-rise-in-fairfax-county-virginia-part-three/#ixzz0rmjy2V9P

No comments: