No Judge who is corrupt, who condones corruption in others, can possibly remains on the Bench.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Children took hostage by Corrupted Virginia Judicial System




Children took hostage by Corrupted Virginia Judicial System.


Scott D. Landry Esq. was appointed Guardian ad Litem


Good Afternoon,

My name is Lisa Parenti and I live in Midlothian, VA. My daughters were taken away from me on July 23, 2009. at the time my oldest daughter just turned 5 and my youngest was 10 months old.

I started dating my husband in September of 2001. The relationship was very rocky, but in July 2003 I found out I was pregnant with my first child. After I told him I was pregnant he packed up and moved to West Virginia with his dad. In October 2003, he contacted me and stated that he wanted to work things out and he wanted me to move to West Virginia, so I did in hopes that we could work things out and my child wold have a family. In March 2004 my daughter was born, in August 2004 we moved back to Virginia. The very next day he left us. He did not pay child support nor did he return until she was 2 years old. At that time he once again wanted to work things out and I went back to him and a month later we got married. in May 2007 i noticed a change in his behavior, he became increasingly verbally abusive, threatning, volitile and distructive. Often trowing furniture at me, calling me a "worthless piece of shit", and telling me " Do you have any idea how much easier my life would be if you were dead" He also started drinking heavily. In April 2008, I discovered that he was having an affair with our daughter's friends mother. After I found out his drinking and his behavior became even worse. On June 1, 2008, 6 months pregnant with my second child (whom he openly denied was his until she was 3 months old), I took my daughter and left him and went back to live with my parents. In August 2008 I deneid him visitation due to him constantly threatning me over the phone that he was gonna kill me. In September 2008 shortly before the birth of my second child I filed divorce papers. Scott D. Landry Esq. was appointed Guardian ad Litem in my case and, after lengthy trials and litigation from September 2008 through July 2008 of he and his mother stating that I abuse and neglect my children, which couldn't be further from the truth, and making him out to be the victim. he was awarded full physical custody of my children.

I see my girls once a week on Wednsdays from 6pm until 9am and every other weekend from Friday at 6pm until Monday at 9am. I am not allowed to be apart of my oldests education, or do any extra activities with my children. And 95% of my monthly salary goes to him for child support. He doesnt work and has a full time nanny at the house to take care of the children.

I am completley heartbroken. I went from being their primary caregiver (he did absolutley nothing for them or with them) to only having a limited amout of time with them while a nanny raises them.

This is a very long story and there is alot more detail, please feel free to contact me by email, or phone ........ Any information I can receive to help get my girls home will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Lisa Parenti

No comments: