No Judge who is corrupt, who condones corruption in others, can possibly remains on the Bench.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Judge was convicted of fraud and ....


"My Judge was convicted of fraud and still managed to ignore the law, deny me legal representation, and send my children to live with their abusive dad.

I had sole custody of the children (ages 13 & 16) since birth, they were both on honor roll and living well. The law was clearly ignored, despite the mountain of evidence presented at trial. I was given total decision making over education and therapeutic needs - basically, am required to babysit the dad and report back to court each time that he harasses the school -- so that I can be harassed again. Weekend visitation only. How do you start the process. So far my written complaints have been ignored. "

by: Carmen Coleman

No comments: